there is just something about nakie babies... love that! and we had to do a few flower shots as well...
she has been known as the "flower girl" for sure! we have been kinda sick bumming around this morning trying to get christmas things done. landen is finished with 5 finals and has one left on friday. we can't wait to go home to portland in 11 days!
10 comments:
absolutely love the pictures!
Kristen, yay I'm glad you got the package! It's nothing much, but enjoy!!
Oh, and I love your little Santa Baby. She is such a doll!
kristen you're such a good photographer!! how do you do it!
I love the santa picture, so cute!
I am so impressed with the fun pictures you take! I have always wanted to learn how to edit a b/w pic with a bit of color. Keep up the good work and have fun in Portland. I miss that place!
Yay! Kristen you are the best. Thanks for the link.
Kristen she is soooo stinking cute! Your skills on photoshop are getting so good!!!
So all of the ladies I work with are in love with your little santa baby pic. They thought it was a professional shot, but I just told them that you are that good!
Too cute! Love the shot of the baby on her tummy! You have to share your secrets!
Love the flower shot!
Post a Comment