12.16.2007

happy 7 months!

i say it every month but i can't believe sophie is already another month older... and this time 7! we really are loving every minute with her. last night as we were sitting at our ward christmas party she was being so good and i was really at a "happy point" with her. she is so content and loves to smile at everyone! i love the fact that she is growing (because of all those cheerios she downs!) and learning so many new things everyday. now lets see if we can survive the almost 9 hour plane ride to portland this wednesday! (which is now a 16 day trip instead of an 8 day trip....wahooo! thanks mom and dad!)

this is our cheeser sophie, i think she is figuring out what those teethers are on the bottom!

and if anyone has been wondering (haha) about our crazy "noreasters" over here, we've had 2 this past week. this is what it looks like outside our sliding glass door...

and as i braved the 2 hour drive home from my friend liz's house (a normal 10 minute drive)...

this is how sophie felt about the situation (when she wasn't eating cheerios and singing to the music)...

8 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Kristen! It's Megan Dulgarian from BYU 99th ward! I found your blog through Karla's. Your little girl is SO SO cute! I love her little tooth!
Cute blog too! I love all the scrapbook pages you've done! Your so creative!

Navarro's said...

oh I feel you pain about the drive home it took me 2 hours to get to the south shore mall after liz's and then it was closed!! but I am so glad you came it was fun and the pepermint bark is almost gone.

Liz said...

2 hours!? i am so sorry! i'm happy to hear you extended the trip, too! good luck on the flight...

kami said...

wow i can't believe she's 7 months!! she's such a cutie. have fun in portland and good luck w/ the flight!

Seth & Ashley Pietsch said...

Hi Kri-
Will you please call me when you get home! I want to see you and that beautiful baby! Perhaps Seth & I can have you three to our home one night for dinner since you will be here longer than expected? Love ya!
Ash

Seth & Ashley Pietsch said...

Hey will you call me when you get into town after Xmas? I would love to see you and that baby! Maybe Seth & I can have you three to our home for dinner one night? Let me know if that works for you. Take care and miss ya!
Ash

Bryan and Ashley said...

We just got pictures that looked the exact same from Jarom! He said he barely had to do anything last week because of the weather. I can't believe how much snow you got!! AND I can't believe you braved that weather--I'm truly impressed. I love the teeth picture! :)

tawna said...

hey- what's yall's address again??

quick! :P

miss you!