what a beautiful girl!! she is such a doll.
Okay, Sophie is seriously cranking up the cute-o-meter. Big time. How ARE you guys?? Are you SO enjoying getting to be mom/wife all day? I personally am looking forward to that day more than ANYTHING right now. ugh. Anyways. Thanks for the apt. tour. :) Love ya!
Did you do that with photoshop? It looks really good, and Soph is too cute.
I love your cute girl! My favorite is Soph licking the wisk. A girl after my own heart! I hope to post new picts on my blog soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a beautiful girl!! she is such a doll.
Okay, Sophie is seriously cranking up the cute-o-meter. Big time.
How ARE you guys?? Are you SO enjoying getting to be mom/wife all day? I personally am looking forward to that day more than ANYTHING right now. ugh.
Anyways. Thanks for the apt. tour. :)
Love ya!
Did you do that with photoshop? It looks really good, and Soph is too cute.
I love your cute girl! My favorite is Soph licking the wisk. A girl after my own heart! I hope to post new picts on my blog soon!
Post a Comment