so my best friend ashley and i were discussing how we think it's totally disgusting when people post pictures of their babies trying solids for the first time. we always show everyone these adorable pictures of our babies and then when we decide to shove mush in their mouths for the first time we have to take like 47 pictures and show everyone the mess they made. so ashley- in honor of 5 months... these go out to you.
look how clean sophie is!
4 comments:
Hahaha! That totally made my day. And I knew I loved that little girl...she seems to be a clean freak like you and me which we all know I greatly appreciate. :) Just keep the pictures of the green peas and orange mush off here :) JK! Love you guys!
OH and I forgot to say...cute bow and cute bib!
i agree - cute bow and bib!! yay for solids - she seems like such a good baby! and happy 5 months, i can't believe it's already been that long, wow! she's growing fast!
She is so cute. I lover her expressions. You have one cute baby!
Post a Comment