no pictures of the blissful event but here are some cute ones of her baking with me in the bumbo today. you'd think i gave her a beater with some chocolate on it or something!
10.03.2007
finally!
sophie rolled over! i don't know if i should be too happy because it didn't exactly happen under the most cheerful circumstances. she was having a rough night tonight falling asleep. we had to continually comfort her while she couldn't stop crying. at one point it sounded like a muffled cry and i ran into her room to see her at the opposite end of her crib in the opposite direction on her tummy! so she rolled over all by herself but it was sad because she did it out of frustration. even still... i started clapping for her so she would know it was a good thing. ha.
no pictures of the blissful event but here are some cute ones of her baking with me in the bumbo today. you'd think i gave her a beater with some chocolate on it or something!


no pictures of the blissful event but here are some cute ones of her baking with me in the bumbo today. you'd think i gave her a beater with some chocolate on it or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
mmmm that beater looks so yummy! hehe. she is such a cutie...and yay for rolling over!! how's the bumbo working? that looks like fun...has it helped her stabilize herself a lot? just interested you know, for future reference. :) we miss you guys!
She is sooo pretty! I want to squeeze her!
Oh I remember the good old days when I got the beaters. Haha :) I can't believe she rolled over!! Such darling pictures!!!
You're a good mom! and your girl has the most adorable smile!
Oh my gosh we totally know Brick and Ashley!!! He was our home teacher. We love them!!! They are so nice and we totally miss them now that they are in California. That is so funny that you know them too. What a small world!! How do you know them? And your little girl is so adorable!! She is getting so big!! I love it!
Kristen, I absolutely love your pictures that you post...I don't know if you know who I am or not haha. I used to work with Landen @ Firstline. Hope everything is going good! Cute cute pictures!!
Post a Comment