so landen's family came into town this last week and we got to play tour guides around boston. which is always amusing because we are still basically tourists ourselves. but we did get to see the temple (in the rain), faneuil hall and parts of the freedom trail (in the rain), and finally the beautiful sunny beach! it really was a happy ending. we loved having them here and realized how much we miss being around our family!



sophie loved playing with aunt lizzie!

boston really is beautiful!


saturday night we went to a halloween
bunko party with a bunch of friends. liz is a super party thrower! it was a great way to round off our fun week!
2 comments:
I want to come visit!!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't get over Landen's sisters...they are all so adorable!! And I see Landen is trying a new look?!? :) I wont show Bryan or he'll get jealous of all the facial hair. Haha!
How fun! I am so happy that you guys are loving Mass and have family to come visit you. You all look so happy!
Post a Comment