today was a jammie day at our house. i started getting sick saturday night and it finally hit me harder when i woke up this morning. yuck... i hate being sick. i haven't been sick since before i was pregnant! and i think i secretly liked it in the past because you got to stay in bed all day and have your mom (or now husband) take care of you. news flash: moms don't get sick days! at least not moms with babies. luckily i have the best baby on the planet. she slept in until 10:30 with me and then took her 1-2 hour naps exactly every two hours- no crying involved. and now she just went to bed at 7:45 with a few whimpers until she was out. i love her. it's like she knew i didn't feel good and that landen has an anatomy test in the morning to study for. what a good baby! she even found her toes today in the bumbo... quite entertaining.

oh yes. and now the moment you've all been waiting for (at least mom, ashley, and tawna!) the official apartment tour (or the rooms i'll actually let you see, and trust me it looks exactly the same as provo, if not worse, just in a different place).

my sanctuary...

the office...

the library...

the home theater...

tricked you all didn't i? you thought we had that many rooms... admit it.

and of course my favorite commodity...

maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to see our bedrooms (if i ever get the chance to decorate sophie's...oh and ours) and our lavish bathroom. you might have to come visit us though! see you soon!
8 comments:
It's soooo cute Kri, you always have the knack of taking a plain apartment and making it a beautiful home for your family!!
Piggies are always so much fun, huh Soph?? Good luck on that test, Landen! My 97% guy!
Wish you were closer, I'd bring you chicken noodle soup and take care of you!
Hugs, Mom
Lookin good! Hopefully we will get out to visit you sooner than later! I appreciate that we are still on your refrigerator :)
Can I just say that I think I've gained an ulcer with the anxiety all this waiting has caused me. :) I love love love your new place!! It looks great...not that I expected anything less from the decorating queen. Sophie is awesome--she knows the best feature a girl can have is here feet ;) And tell Landen I'm so proud that he is at the "top of his class". Miss you guys so so much!
Cute place! Isn't having your own washer and dryer great? I put my bath towel in the dryer every morning just so it will be warm when I get out of the shower. Seriously...could never do that at Monaco Court!
I hope you feel better!
Sophie is looking so cute and so is your apartment. And I love that family picture of you three!
yay! i'm sorry you're sick, that stinks...i hope you're feeling better. i love your apartment, it looks so good, i'm happy to finally see pictures! oh and sophie is such a cutie!
Your baby is so cute! I never got to see her before we moved. Your place is so cute too. I am jealous.
Post a Comment