7.15.2007

who is that masked baby?

last week and this week we came home from church and let sophie finish sleeping in her carseat until she woke up. this is how we found her both times...


apparently we need to get her a beauty mask for sleeping... or a pirate patch.

here's our cute girl...

6 comments:

Jill said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I think she needs to come stay with Grandma, she's neglected! What do you say, Soph?

kami said...

trav says "she's a keeper!" i agree - these pictures are hilarious! what a cutie!

Heather said...

Hey again Landen :) I found you through a friend's friend's sight... not sure I remember who, ha ha! I think it was from Travis' blog. Anyway, send me your email or something. It looks like you guys are moving soon, so good luck with that! Your daughter is beautiful, I am so happy for you! Oh, and if you would rather email me it's heatherdalene@gmail.com. Talk to you soon!

Krissi said...

Aarg! she is a cute little pirate!

Lauren vdH said...

LOVE IT!! Kri- these pics are hilarious! Does Sophie have blue eyes? Brown hair and blue eyes is the most adorable combination! (I am biased because that what my hubby has :))

Amber Bernard said...

Cute pics! what is your address going to be in Boston? My mom needs it to mail Sophie's gift...email me at ambernard@nsd131.org