7.18.2007

packing packing and more packing


well we did it! our apartment is officially cleared out thanks to lots and lots of good friends and neighbors! thanks to all those who helped on tuesday! the "pod man" came and picked up all of our stuff today so now we are sitting in a lonely empty apartment. we've had to say goodbye to lots of friends and family the past week. here are a few...




and back to the cleaning...

5 comments:

Jill said...

It's so weird that we're doing the same thing at the same time! It makes me break out in a sweat just thinking about it! Thank you friends for helping when family couldn't be there -- you're the BEST!

Bryan and Ashley said...

I'm soooooo sad! Please don't leave. I will build a dental school and admit Landen first. I am going to miss you guys so so much!

Kelly said...

I am glad you found my blog because now I found yours! Your baby is so beautiful! Good luck with the move.

kami said...

ooh we're so sad you're leaving! we'll see you guys when we come say goodbye tonight!

Anonymous said...

Thank you THANK YOU for the moving supplies! You guys are total life savers. I wish I was there to tell you to your face. Good luck with the long drive! We will miss you!