Landen & Kristen, your little girl is soooo adorable! Kristen I'm Chelsie, I worked with Landen before I had my little one. Our little girls are close in age about a month apart!
hey guys! she's so cute and SO strong!! haha, but almost as good as watching her was listening to the 2 of you talking to her... what parents you've become!! -tara salinas
6 comments:
kristen - i wish i could watch this video but it isn't working!
Same here! Bry and I tried to watch it from home too so I know it isn't just BYU :( Post it again por favor :)
hey it worked! and she is too cute! I'm loving the videos, keep em coming!
Landen & Kristen, your little girl is soooo adorable! Kristen I'm Chelsie, I worked with Landen before I had my little one. Our little girls are close in age about a month apart!
hey guys! she's so cute and SO strong!! haha, but almost as good as watching her was listening to the 2 of you talking to her... what parents you've become!!
-tara salinas
i finally was able to watch it - she's way cute! and she is strong!! you better post lots of videos from boston!
Post a Comment