6.07.2007

loungy girl



my baby is such a lounger! ok well maybe just during the day. we've been having some definite night issues with sleep! we think she probably has colic or reflux- i'm taking her to the dr. on monday to see if we can figure out the problem. she just likes to stay up from 11pm-3am or 4am every night. and last night it was 5am! poor landen has school and work every morning at 8 so i've been trying to calm her with his help. while we are quite sleep deprived... we just feel bad for her! i wish we could do something to help her poor little tummy!

i love these pictures of her lounge position- what a snoozer!



meanwhile... only 6 weeks left until we go to boston! i think we are becoming more excited (and scared) as the weeks fly by. i've found a couple apartments that are showing some good potential for us. we are mostly in shock at how much things cost out on the east coast. i have a feeling we're in for a big surprise! landen finishes school in a couple weeks and will "officially" be a byu grad!



fyi: sophie's baby blessing will be june 17 (father's day) at 9:50am at our church building. all of our friends and family are invited and we'll have a little lunch/snack at 11 at our apartment afterwards. so we'd love to have you... we're a little slow at all the phone calls!

5 comments:

karla said...

Cute pictures! I'm going to Boston next week, so I'll scope it out for you guys!

Crys said...

I understand what you are saying about your baby girl. Our little girl did not want to sleep at night for a month. It was HORRIBLE! I'm sure your mom has told you to try and get as much sleep as you can in the day. Hopefully soon she'll get used to being on the outside. I read your blog sometimes and since we did something similar a few years ago when we moved out to Illinois from BYU (my hubby is in medical school) I thought I could add a good suggestion. If possible before you sign any lease you should call up the bishop of the ward you are looking to move into and see if he can guide you to some of the other students in the ward. They often have a good idea of where to rent and more importantly where NOT TO RENT! In fact often there is a place in town where a ton of the students live. Us mormon students try to find the nicest place for cheap we can and then we all gather. We rented some place we found online and while it was in an okay part of town we were trapped in a year lease in a place that made me cry the first time I walked in the door. IT WAS SICK! I know you don't know me but if your ever want to hear how some of the rest of us deal with this next step (loans, school, never seeing your husband, callings outside of Utah, how to find time to spend with your hubby, and to give him time with your daughter, the crazy schedule) I'd be willing to let you know some of my tricks. Ask Kami about me. She can't swear that I'm not crazy but she'll tell you my kids are pretty cute. Good luck to you!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Kri these pictures are adorable! I can't believe how much she's changed since that first day in the hospital! I can't wait to come see you guys this afternoon! Love Auntie Ashley :)

Tyler Waterfall said...

Kristen,

Sophie is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you and Landen. I have always really admired the two of you, and I miss your Sunday School lessons. What will you be doing in Boston? I love that city! I hope it goes wonderfully with your move and your new home.

Laura Marie said...

Your little family is adorable Kristen!! I am so happy for you!! I hope Sophie will allow you two to get some sleep!! I'll be praying for you!!