5.08.2007

she's gone...

the kribug is really gone forever! i gave her a big hug before i handed the keys over and i think a single tear fell. we are so blessed it only took a week to sell, and now we are a one car family with the car seat all loaded in the back! i now have to take landen to work every morning and pick him up at night since i get out of work before him. but only like 4 more days of work for me- boy does that feel weird.
landen had an interview today to pass off his "spanish language ability" for his major. He got an advanced high placement which he was really excited about! we are so proud of our little latino. Ü

3 comments:

Krissi said...

Way to go guys! We are so inconsistent about selling our car, we need to just do it! I think Dallen is pretty attached. Yay for Landen, that is awesome.

kami said...

good job landen! and i'm sorry about the kribug she must have been special :( but i can't believe you are due in 7 days! holy cow - we are so excited! hope you're feeling good!

Jill said...

I loved that little bug! So sad to see her go, but you're replacing her with a REAL "little bug" in just a few days!! I'll be there soon, I'm coming! And just remember . . . someday you'll have a cute little convertible to replace the original kribug.