can you believe sophie is one week old today?! time is flying! just wanted to let you all know that i updated the little video below and added some more pictures. and not to worry at the end- our little princess is in a "tanning bed" for her jaundice until tomorrow. things are going great!
3 comments:
Kristen I love the picture at the end. She looks like a little princess perfectly posed with her hands under her cheek. And the eye wear is really nice too. I'm glad things finally got figured out and hope that doesn't last long!
kristen - sophie is so adorable. i love the tanning bed pictures...she's all scrunched up so cute! i can't wait to see her again! hope things are going well!
I didn't know she has jaundice! I need to call and get the scoop. But she looks so precious in that tanning bed!
Post a Comment