landen was accepted yesterday to boston university! we are super excited, and at the same time a little confused on what to do. it being our last choice, we only have two weeks to give them an answer... oh and $3000- haha. so while it is a stressful decision it feels good to just get in. and who knows?
boston might just be the place for us! thank you for all your 
prayers- they are so working!
6 comments:
Yay! Boston would be such a fun place to live (if that's where you choose to go.) Congratulations!
I am so happy for you guys! I knew it would happen--and you survived it with faith! :) I am going to miss you guys so much, I can't even say. But like I said if this all happens--next June we will be there visiting!!! Love you!!
congratulations!! boston would be such a neat place to live! good luck with all of the decisions...we'll miss you :(
Right on man...right on
DR. TUTT, you are the man. Boston is rad, you guys are rad, it works. Go dentists!!
i'm sarah's friend, and was blog surfing, but i thought i'd make a comment. i'm so excited for you both. sarah has been keeping me posted. i secretly hoped you two would get into case western so we could have buddies. my husband's cousin lives in boston if you need some info on the city. good luck.
lara ellingson
p.s. we need to keep bugging sarah to get a blog.
Post a Comment